It is easy to make payments or deposits to your Credit Union accounts. Payment options include:
- Free bank transfer to your LCCU Current Account
- Cash or cheque deposits at any branch of the Credit Union
- Cheque sent via the post
- Cash deposits at any PayPoint agent in the UK. Please request a PayPoint card
- Standing orders
- Assigning your benefits
- Assigning your wages/salary
- Payroll deduction (participating organisations only)
- Local schools and colleges (participating in the Junior Savers Scheme)
Wage & Salary Payments Can Be Made to Your Credit Union Account
For many people the stress of opening a savings account to receive wages is even more difficult than getting the job. As an LCCU member you can have your salary deposited directly to your account and enjoy greater control of your money.
Not a member of LCCU? Complete the online membership application or visit any LCCU branch with the relevant identification and your initial £10.00 deposit to join. If you are a member of LCCU complete the salary mandate form and submit to your employer.
Direct Benefit Payments Into Your Account
If you receive state benefits these can be paid directly into your credit union account. To help you manage your expenses we can ring fence funds to pay your bills (ask about our Jam Jar Account)
To access this service you must be a member of LCCU. To become a member, complete the online application form or visit the branch nearest to you with the relevant identification and your initial £10.00 deposit. If you are already a member of LCCU, ask in-branch for the Direct Mandate Form, and submit it to your Department for Work and Pensions office.