Banking with London Community Credit Union has never been easier. Online banking gives you 24/7 access to:
- Check your balance and recent account activity
- Download and print account statements
- Make payments from your current account
- Receive confidential communication
- Download forms to manage your membership
LCCU’s online banking is hosted at https://www.cusecureserver.co.uk/.
How to register for online banking
REGISTER HERE to access online banking or click the red ‘Register’ button on the top-right of this page.
The details you enter will need to match the information we currently hold. If these have changed you must contact your branch in advance to update them.
You will need to set up a 4 digit PIN and a login password which will be used to access the Member Area.
You will need to set up a separate withdrawal password to confirm account withdrawal requests.
Online banking will be approved within 24 hours. You will receive a notification email with further instructions.
Timescales for external transfers
- Requests for transfers to external accounts from the Instant Access, Events Saver, Holiday Saver and Christmas Saver accounts will be processed on the same day if received 1 hour before closing.
- External transfer requests received after 5 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, after 2 pm on a Thursday, and over the weekend will be processed on the next working day.
- Internal transfers between accounts cannot be completed online. This service is available via automated telephone banking. Contact us to register or for further details.
- Withdrawals from your Saver Plus account are not permitted online. Please contact your branch.
I have forgotten my login details. What should I do?
If you have forgotten either your PIN or a password only, you can request a reset via the links at the foot of the login page.
If you have forgotten both PIN and login password details, you will need to contact us.
How to register for telephone banking
With our automated telephone banking service, you can check your account balance at any time 24/7 and make payments from the Instant Access, Events Saver, Holiday Saver and Christmas Saver accounts.
To set up a PIN to use this service please ask a member of staff in branch, or call us on 020 7729 9218 to speak to our customer service team.